Monday 11 February 2008

Entrepreneurs Inspiration

I am a regular and multiple subscribers to sales and personal guru Brian Tracey. I am quite happy to admit I have bought some things from his various companies, and one of my businesses is as a result of reading an advert sent through another - although these days, I tend to delete many of the adverts instantly!

However, one of the best values for entrepreneurs on Tracey's website are his "Quote of the Day" eMails. Todays was:


"In the realm of ideas everything depends on enthusiasm... in the real world all rests on perseverance." - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Boy, can I relate to that one! It is only after five years from leaving corporate life that I can fully appreciate where I have been, gone through and now am at - and I am still not there!

My personal view on a system is in the golf swing. A good golf coach can tell instantly at set up where you will hit the ball. Then, in the back swing, its all about getting the club in the right position and the body wound up - on release, its about delivery: and once through, its about finish - and again, the golf pro can tell you where the ball is!

If you believe, it is possible - you then just need to keep going!

No comments: